I think they are finally releasing us today! His feeding tube had to be put back into his small intestine since he started refluxing more yesterday which could cause pneumonia if it were to get into his lungs and since his swallowing reflex is not working properly yet, that is a possiblity, so they decided that would be the best option. we will be back on the 28th for another swallow study and hopefully by then his body will have remembered what to do and i will be able to nurse him again. thanks again to everyone for all your help and prayers. we love you
I'm giving up! I'm not doing this anymore! - That was going through my mind this morning as Brother was screaming at me again. I say again, not because it doesn't happen often, but because it had just...
1 month ago