Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Feb 1, 2008 Kyler RSV update

Today they told us they were going to try and switch Kyler back to the other ventilater, but they wanted to wait one more day and see if his lungs would clear up a little more. This ventilater that he is on does 100% of his breathing for him, and the one they are trying to switch him to allows him to do some of the work, but i guess he isn't quite ready to go back on it yet. They also tried again to get his feeding tube in, but they still couldn't get it in the right spot so they are just going to continue to feed him nutrients through the IV. So today he is just resting again, not too many changes. Tomorrow they will try again and see if they can get him a little food. thanks again for all your prayers.

No comments: