Sunday, December 16, 2007

1-22-07 Madison's tubes

This morning Madison had her tubes put in her ears. I think she must have known something was going on today, she woke up at 5:00 am and was really mad at me and it took me about an hour to get her back to sleep. But other than that, Everything went really well, she didn't cry when they took her or when she woke up, so that made it a little easier on me. It was a little hard seeing her with the little mask over her face though. She already seems like she is feeling better though. The doctor said she had a lot of fluid in both ears but no infection, so he drained that before he put the tubes in. She got a little irritated when I put her in the car cuz I think she didn't want to go in her car seat, but she is doing good. It actually was pretty painless it seems like. well that is all the news for now.

julianne

No comments: