Thursday, December 11, 2008

my new shop




well we finally made it! This feels so great that we have finally moved in. This has actually been like 2 years in the making, first we had to buy land, then build our house then build the garage, so it is so great to finally be in. The shop part isn't completely organized yet but we are getting closer. It has been a long week, me and justin have both been working until like 11:00 every night and we are exhausted. Bear and Justin basically moved every little thing themselves while I boxed and unboxed, and mom watched the kids. (I also managed to decorate for the ward party somewhere in between all the moving too.) It has already been so great though. I feel like my stress levels have gone from like a 10 to a 4 just by having the shop here. The girls have been loving it too. Sydney loves staying in her pj's for half the day and then her and madi just wander around the yard and play on my computer, and play in their room. So it has been worth it. I want justin to know how grateful I am that he did this for me.I feel like I can be a better mom and a wife. I am finally a stay at home mom, that actually stays at home and I am so thankful for that.

5 comments:

Joe said...

I get the to be the first to see the pics of your new shop and congratulate you both on your accomplishments! I love your house and the shop!! it's so nice, you gonna miss the other shop? :) Good job Justin and Julianne

April and Davey said...

looks great.
that will be so nice to have that
right in your own backyard.
nice work guys.

Unknown said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how nice it looks!!! Congrats, I can't wait to see it. Does Justin want to build us one???

Amanda said...

That looks so great! It looks a lot nicer than your old shop, save a lot on gas too..

Aubrey said...

Yeah! I am so excited it is all done. Hooray for you!