Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyler!!


Yesterday my little Kyler turned 1 year old. I can't believe my baby is a year! Early in the day the whole family came over and watched me play in a CEU alumni game. it was lots of fun, I am getting old though, the old body just doesn't move like it used to. I wasn't feeling too bad until Sydney came down to me and said "mommy, I saw you and you weren't going very fast" and that says it all, leave it up to a kid to tell you the truth! It was still fun though. Josh and ali came too and then they came over to the house for a little party for Kyler. He is such a cute little stinker. I think my favorite thing about Kyler is how easily it is to make him laugh. He kindof laughs like and old man who has smoked his whole life, but I think that it is so cute. He loves to see balls bouncing, well anything going up in the air, he likes throwing things just to see them drop, and he loves riding on the four wheeler with his dad. He loves to give kisses and he loves his sisters. He has been such a joy in our lives and has such a sweet loving little spirit. So happy birthday to my little man! We love him so much!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Kyler!!! Way to go! Julianne, if it helps, I never thought you were fast... JK, I'm sure you were just as fast as all the other women with 3 kids out there:)

julianne orth said...

Thanks Honey! I Love you so much!

Rosanne Orgill said...

Happy Birthday little fellers. I can't believe that you are a year old. so glad that you made it through your sickness last year. I would've loved to see you play bball. I bet you weren't that slow. Did you make any points

julianne orth said...

i made a fade away bank shot... but lets just say i didn't plan on it being a bank shot, but down tell anyone that :) I made a few steals though :)