Tuesday, May 27, 2008

JJ and Joanna, dead bunny, 10 chickens

Well we had an eventful weekend. First of all we got 10 baby chicks on thursday. We are going to keep them for their eggs. The girls love them too! JJ and Joanna came down on Saturday and we had a great time with them. It rained a lot, but we found a few hours each day to get out. To sum up the weekend, JJ got cactus in his fingers while trying to eat the inside, saw Indian drawings, our bunny randomly died, it rained more, JJ and Joanna's car got backed into, went to church, JJ wrecked the little motorcycle (video on the orgill blog), we saw a dead baby cow, went to the lake, played baseball, ate breakfast in the park. wow what a weekend! Then after they left we played pictionary with mike and colette and josh and ali, the boys cheated so they won. So if anyone thinks there is nothing to do in price.... well they are wrong, this is party capital of Utah! Thanks for coming to spend some time with us Jimmy Joe and Joanna

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay!!! I am so glad to know you have a blog. I put some links from your site on mine--hope that's OK. I am so excited because now I can get to know you all better. Your site is so cute--I love your stories.

-Rachael

Rachael said...

Yay!! I am glad I got your site! So cute! It will be fun to get to know you better!

-Rachael

Amy J said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!! I hope Josh and Ali are enjoying living in Price. We're working on getting our blog on so pretty soon you will be able to keep up with what's going on in the Jespersen family since you live ALL THE WAY across town now and we never see each other. :)

Rochelle said...

Hey I used to eat cactus on my mission, I never tried to open it myself though, I always had the natives to that. I totally forgot about that until now. MMMM it was good. Almost like honeydew if I remember right. Sounds like an eventful weekend. I wish I lived in Price...

James said...

That is so funny, I just saw this post. I remember all that