Monday, December 14, 2009

Kyler's Birthday

Kyler turned 2 yesterday so we invited a few friends over to sing him happy birthday, he is still a little young to know what was going on, but he loved all the attention and presents.




His favorite gift was his little motorcycle that came on his cake, he is his Daddy's little clone, he loves motorcycles. He played with that thing all night and couldn't wipe the smile off of his face, I had to take it out of his room because he kept getting out of bed to play with it. My little boy is growing up so fast! He has been such a joy in our lives. Every day he runs to the door yelling "daddy!" when Justin comes home, he loves to be around Justin every minute he can. He always has a smile for me, even when i yell at him, he just smiles at me and it melts my heart. We love you Kyler, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Come on, you don't yell at your kids!! :) Happy Birthday little big guy!

Aubrey said...

I can't believe that little boy is 2! He is such a stinkin cutie!

Amanda said...

He is so cute. I don't know how you ever yell at him. cuz every time you do, he just has that huge grin on his face. I bet it's hard:) I can't believe he is 2 alreadt.

Rosanne Orgill said...

wow what a fun cake for the little fellers, I bet he loved it. he is such a cutie, wow, two years old already and such a daddies boy. love that little boy:)

Rosanne Orgill said...

wow what a fun cake for the little fellers, I bet he loved it. he is such a cutie, wow, two years old already and such a daddies boy. love that little boy:)